The access, navigation and use of the website www.miapetra.es (hereinafter, the “Website”) implies the express and unreserved acceptance of all the terms of this Legal Notice. Its observance and compliance will be enforceable with respect to any person who accesses, navigates or uses the Website.
Company: Cons. M. Montero Pascual, S.L. (hereinafter, the “Owner”)
Address: Calle Los Remedios, 1- 40560 Boceguillas – Segovia (Spain)
This Legal Notice regulates the access, navigation and use of the Website, notwithstanding that the Owner reserves the right to modify the presentation, configuration and content of the Website, as well as the conditions required for its access and / or use. The access and / or use of the Web Site after the entry into force of its modifications or changes suppose the acceptance thereof.
However, access to certain content and the use of certain services may be subject to certain specific conditions, which will be clearly shown in any case and must be expressly accepted by Users. These particular conditions may replace, complete or, where appropriate, modify those established in this Legal Notice.
ACCESS AND REGISTRATION
Access and use of the Website does not require registration (except the ecomerce). However, the access and navigation of the Website imply that the User thereof accepts in full and agrees to comply fully with this Legal Notice, as well as the instructions or recommendations indicated in each specific case through the Website.
In any case, access and navigation on the Website by children under fourteen (14) years of age is prohibited, unless they have prior and express authorization from their parents, guardians or legal representatives, which will be considered as responsible for the acts carried out by minors in their charge, in accordance with current regulations. In any case, it will be presumed that the access made by a minor to the Website has been made with prior and express authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Owner is the owner or, where appropriate, has the corresponding licenses on the exploitation rights of intellectual and industrial property necessary to operate the Website, as well as all the contents offered therein, including the Website itself, texts , photographs or illustrations, logos, brands, graphics, designs, interfaces, or any other information or content, and the services available through it.
In no case will it be understood that the access, navigation and use of the Website by the User implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights by the Holder. The User has a right to use the contents and / or services of the Website within a strictly domestic sphere and solely for the purpose of enjoying the services provided in accordance with this Legal Notice.
References to trademarks or registered trade names, or other distinctive signs, whether owned by the Owner or by third parties, implicitly imply a prohibition on their use without the consent of the Owner or their legitimate owners. At no time does the access, navigation or use of the Website and / or its contents give the User any rights over distinctive signs included therein, unless otherwise provided in this Legal Notice.
All intellectual and industrial property rights regarding the contents and / or services of the Website are reserved and, in particular, it is forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute, by any means and under any form, the entire or part of the contents included in the Website, for any purpose, if you do not have prior authorization, expressly and in writing from the Owner or, where appropriate, from the Holder of the corresponding rights.
Likewise, it is prohibited to suppress or manipulate the copyright indications or other credits that identify the holders of rights of the contents that the User finds on the Website, as well as the technical protection devices, fingerprints, or any protection mechanism. or information incorporated into the contents offered on the Website.
In the event that the User sends information or contents of any kind to the Holder through any of the channels enabled for this purpose, the User declares, guarantees and accepts that they have the right to do so freely, that said information does not infringe any property right intellectual, industrial, commercial secret or any other rights of third parties, and that said information is not confidential or harmful to third parties.
The User acknowledges taking responsibility, leaving the Holder harmless, for any communication or content sent personally or in his name.
If the User was aware of the existence of any illegal content, illegal, contrary to the laws or that could involve an infringement of intellectual property, industrial, or any other nature, should notify immediately to the Owner through the address of email email@example.com so that he can proceed with the adoption of the appropriate measures.
Similarly, if any User or a third party considers that any of the contents of the Website owned by the Owner violates their rights of intellectual, industrial, or any other kind of property, they must send a communication to info@miapetra. It is with the following information:
- Identification data and means of contact of the claimant or his legal representative;
- Documentation that proves your status as Owner of the rights allegedly infringed;
- Detailed account of the rights allegedly infringed by the Holder, as well as their exact location within the Website;
- Express declaration by the claimant that the use of the contents has been made without the consent of the owner of the rights allegedly infringed.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB PAGES
If the Website shows links to other web pages through different buttons, links, banners or embedded content, the Owner informs that they are managed by third parties, not having the Owner or human or technical resources to know about prior form and / or control and / or approve all information, content, products or services provided by other platforms to which links can be established from the Website.
Consequently, the Owner can not assume any responsibility for any aspect related to the Website or web page to which a link could be established from the Website, specifically, but not limited to, its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and / or any of its contents, in general.
In this sense, if the Users had effective knowledge that the activities developed through these third-party web pages are illegal or contravene morality and / or public order, they must immediately notify the Holder so that they can proceed to disable the access link to them, action that will be carried out in the shortest possible time.
In any case, the establishment of any type of link from the Website to another web page does not imply that there is any kind of relationship, collaboration or dependency between the Owner and the person responsible for said third party web page.
LINKS TO THE HOLDER’S CHANNEL IN OTHER PLATFORMS AND SOCIAL NETWORKS
The Owner makes available to the Users, through different tools and applications, link means that allow Users to access the channels and pages of the Website that they maintain on different platforms and social networks belonging to and / or managed by third parties (as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc.). The inclusion of these links on the Website is solely for providing Users with access to these channels on different platforms and social networks.
The establishment of these applications does not imply the existence of any relationship between the Owner and the owner, manufacturer or distributor of the linked Website, nor the acceptance and approval by the Owner of its contents and / or services, being its owner, manufacturer or distributor the sole responsible for them.
The activation and use of these applications may involve the identification and authentication of the User (login / password) on the corresponding platforms, completely external to the Website and beyond the control of the Owner. By accessing these external networks, the User enters in an environment not controlled by the Owner, so the Owner will not assume any responsibility for the security configuration of these environments.
Given that the Company may have limited control over the content hosted on said channels, the User acknowledges and accepts that the Holder assumes no responsibility for the content or services to which the User may access in said pages, nor for any content, products, services, advertising, or any other material available in them.
LINKS ON OTHER WEB PAGES WITH DESTINATION TO THE WEBSITE
The Owner does not authorize the establishment of a link to the Website from those pages containing material, information or content that is unlawful, illegal, degrading, obscene and, in general, in contravention of laws, morality or public order, or social norms. generally accepted.
In any case, Users may establish links to the Website, provided they meet the following conditions:
- The link may not reproduce the content of the Website or parts of it in any way;
- It is not allowed to create a browser or a border environment on the sections of the Website, or in any other way the Website may be modified;
- It is not allowed to make false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the Website and / or to declare or imply that the Owner has authorized the link or has supervised or assumed in any way the contents or services offered or made available on the web page where the link is established;
- The website where the link to the Website is established will not contain illegal information or content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain contents that are contrary to any rights of third parties, including the rights of third parties. intellectual or industrial property and / or the right to honour, to personal or family privacy or to one’s own image or any other right, or contents contrary to the regulations governing the protection of personal data.
The Owner does not have the faculty or human or technical means to know, control or approve all the information, contents, products or services provided by other web pages that have established links to the Website. The Owner does not assume any responsibility for any aspect related to the web page that establishes that link to the Website; by way of example and not limited to, its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and / or any of its contents, in general.
RULES OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
It is not allowed and, therefore, its consequences will be the sole responsibility of the User, access or use of the Website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, with or without profit. In particular, and without limiting the following list, it is prohibited:
- Use the Website in any way that may cause damages, interruptions, inefficiencies or defects in its functioning or in the computer equipment of a third party;
- Use the Website for the transmission, installation or publication of any virus, malicious code or other harmful programs or files;
- Use the Website to collect personal data of other Users;
- Use the Website illegally, against good faith, morals and public order;
- Register through the Website with a false identity, supplanting third parties or using a profile or performing any other action that may confuse other Users about the User’s identity;
- Access without authorization to any section of the Website, to other systems or networks connected to the Website, to the servers of the Owner, or to the services offered through the Website, by means of hacking or falsification, extraction of passwords or any other means illegitimate;
- Break, or attempt to break, the security measures or authentication of the Website or any network connected to it, or the security measures or protection inherent in the contents offered on the Website;
- Carry out any action that causes a disproportionate or unnecessary saturation in the infrastructure of the Website or in the systems or networks of the Owner, as well as in the systems and networks connected to the Website;
- Prevent the normal development of an event, contest, promotion or any other activity available through the Website or any of its functionalities, either by altering or trying to alter, illegally or in any other way, access, participation or operation of those , or falsifying the result thereof and / or using fraudulent participation methods, through any procedure, and / or through any practice that violates or violates this Legal Notice.
Failure to comply with any of the foregoing obligations by the User may entail the adoption by the Holder of the appropriate measures protected by Law and in the exercise of their rights or obligations, which may result in the elimination or blocking of the account of the offending User, without any possibility of compensation for the damages caused.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND GUARANTEES
The Holder can not guarantee the reliability, usefulness or veracity of all the information and / or the services and contents of the Website nor of the usefulness or veracity of the documentation made available through it.
Consequently, the Owner does not guarantee or be responsible for:
- The continuity of the contents and services of the Website;
- The absence of errors in said contents and services;
- The absence of viruses and / or other harmful components on the Website or on the server that supplies it;
- The invulnerability of the Website and / or the impossibility of violating the security measures adopted in it;
- The lack of usefulness or performance of the contents and services of the Website; Y
- Damages or damages caused to itself or to a third party, any person who infringes the conditions, rules and instructions that the Owner establishes on the Website or through the violation of the security systems of the Website.
Nevertheless, the Owner declares that he has taken all the necessary measures, within his possibilities and the state of the art, to guarantee the functioning of the Website and to minimize the errors of the system, both from the technical point of view and of the contents published on the Website.
The Owner does not guarantee the legality, reliability, or usefulness of the contents provided by third parties through the Website. If the User was aware of the existence of any illegal content, illegal, contrary to the laws, or that could involve a violation of rights of third parties, must notify immediately to the Holder so that he can proceed with the adoption of appropriate measures.
The Owner will not be responsible for the veracity, integrity or updating of the information published on the Website from sources outside of the same, or those contained in other platforms that are linked from the Website. The Holder will not assume responsibility for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of said information.
The Holder shall not be liable for causes beyond its control, among which may be listed in a non-limiting manner: force majeure, problems of access to the Internet, technological problems beyond the diligent and reasonable management of the Holder, actions or omissions of third parties, etc. . In all the aforementioned cases, beyond the control and due diligence by the Holder, there will be no compensation for the Holder to the User for damages or losses, to the extent permitted by current legislation.
SUSPENSION OF THE WEBSITE
The Owner reserves the right to suspend, modify, restrict or interrupt, either temporarily or permanently, the access, navigation, use, hosting and / or download of the content and / or use of the Website services, with or without prior notice , to Users who contravene any of the provisions detailed in this Legal Notice, without the possibility of the User to demand compensation for this cause.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA PROTECTION
The headings of the different clauses are only informative, and will not affect, qualify or extend the interpretation of this Legal Notice. Likewise, the Holder may modify the terms and conditions stipulated herein, in whole or in part, publishing any change in the same way as this Legal Notice appears or through any type of communication addressed to the Users.
The temporary validity of this Legal Notice coincides, therefore, with the time of its exposure, until it is totally or partially modified, at which time the modified Legal Notice will become valid.
The Holder may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time and without prior notice, access to the contents of the Website, with no possibility for the User to demand any compensation. After said termination, the prohibitions of use of the contents set forth in this Legal Notice will remain in force.
In the event that any provision of this Legal Notice is declared void or unenforceable, in whole or in part, by any Court, Court or competent administrative body, such nullity or non-application shall not affect the remaining provisions of this Legal Notice.
The non-exercise or execution by the Holder of any right or provision contained in this Legal Notice will not constitute a waiver thereof, unless acknowledgment and agreement in writing by him.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
This Website is governed by current legislation in Spain.
For any controversy that may arise in the interpretation and application of this Legal Notice, and to the extent permitted by current legislation, both the Owner and the Users expressly submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Segovia, with renounce its own jurisdiction if any.
Last revision: May 2018