What is a cookie?
In English, the term “cookie” is a sweet, but in the field of web browsing, a “cookie” is something else entirely.
When you access our website, a small amount of text called a “cookie” is stored in your device’s browser. This text contains various information about your browsing, habits, preferences, content customizations, etc.
There are other technologies that work in a similar way and are also used to collect data about your browsing activity. We will call all these technologies “cookies” together.
The specific uses we make of these technologies are described in this document.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, not a Trojan, not a worm, not spam, not spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
What are cookies used for on this website?
Cookies are an essential part of how our website works. The main objective of our cookies is to improve your browsing experience. For example, to remember your preferences (language, country, etc.) during navigation and on future visits. The information collected in the cookies also allows us to improve the web, adapt it to your interests as a user, speed up the searches you carry out, etc.
the analysis of your browsing habits.
What information does a cookiesave?
Cookies do not usually save sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they keep is of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but with your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse with Internet Explorer and try to browse the same website with Firefox or Chrome, you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the browser, not the person.
Who uses the information stored in cookies?
The information stored in the cookies on our website is used exclusively by us, with the exception of those identified below as ‘third-party cookies’, which are used and managed by external entities that provide us with services that improve the user experience. For example, the statistics that are collected on the number of visits, the content that most like, etc … is usually managed by GOOGLE ANALYTICS.
Third-party cookies are also often used to guarantee payment operations made through the web.
If you have accepted them, we will not ask you again unless you delete the cookies on your device as indicated in the next section.
If you want to revoke the consent, you will have to delete the cookies and configure them again.
What happens if I disable cookies?
So that you understand the scope that deactivating cookiescan have, we show you some examples:
- You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as in the online store.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of the web, such as My account, or My profileor My orders.
- Online store: It will be impossible for you to make purchases online, they will have to be by telephone or visiting the physical store if it has one.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and traffic on the web, which will make it difficult for the web to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write on the blog, you will not be able to upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- It will not be possible to show sectorized advertising, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
What types of cookies are there?
1.Types of cookies according to the entity that manages the computer or domain from where the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
2. According to its purpose
- Technical cookies:are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the process purchase of an order, manage payment, control fraud related to the security of the service, make a request for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purposes of billing licenses for the software with which the service works (site web, platform or application), use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading a text or image) or share content through social networks.
Analysis cookies: they allow the number of users to be quantified and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
Preference or customization cookies: are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to show when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which he accesses the service, etc.
Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to analyze your Internet browsing habits so that we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
3. According to the period of time they remain activated
- Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and
they disappear at the end of the session.
Persistent cookies: are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed
for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years. In this regard, it must be specifically assessed whether the use of persistent cookies is necessary, since the risks to privacy could be reduced through the use of session cookies. In any case, when persistent cookies are installed, it is recommended to reduce their temporary duration to the minimum necessary according to the purpose of their use. For these purposes, Opinion 4/2012 of GT29 indicated that for a cookie to be exempt from the duty of informed consent, its expiration must be related to its purpose. Because of this,
session cookies are much more likely to be considered exceptions than persistent cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher himself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
This site may also host web beacons (also known as web bugs). Web beacons are usually small images of one pixel by one pixel, visible or invisible, placed within the source code of the web pages of a site. Web beacons serve and are used in a similar way to cookies. In addition, web beacons are often used to measure the traffic of users who visit a web page and to be able to obtain a pattern of the users of a site.
You have more information about web beacons at: Wikipedia
Third party cookies
In some cases, we share information about visitors to this site anonymously or in aggregate with third parties for the sole purpose of improving our services. All these processing tasks will be regulated according to legal regulations and all your rights regarding data protection will be respected in accordance with current regulations.
- How Google uses the data it collects on websites
What types of cookies are used on this website?
When accessing the website miapetra.es we inform you that if you continue browsing, various own and third-party cookies will be installed corresponding to the analytics of the website (for example: Google Analytics or similar tools) to help the website analyze the use you make of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify you. The data they keep is of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but with your web browser
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to ensure that you have a better browsing experience, you can share content on social networks, leave comments and to obtain statistics on our users.
As a user, you can reject the treatment of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate configuration of your browser. However, you should know that if you do, this site may not work properly.
The following table is included below, for example only, with identification of the most relevant cookies used on this website, as well as whether they are our own or those of third parties (and identification of the third party contracted or whose services have been decided to use) and their purpose.
Technical cookies (essential)
|They are used to identify the user, contain technical session data, connection timeouts, etc.||Session||Own|
|They are used to identify in which browsing state the user is: first page, first access, etc.||Session||Own|
|User selections||They are used to save the values that have been selected by the user: language, products, …||Session||Own|
|Favorites and latest|
|They allow to remember the user’s favorite selections or the last selections.||Persistent||Own|
|Protocols||They allow managing domain changes between secure (http) and non-secure (https).||Session||Own|
|Google Analytics||They allow tracking using the Google Analytics tool, which is a service provided by Google to obtain information on user access to the web: number of times the user visits the web, dates of first and last visit, duration of visits , from which page you accessed the web, etc. The information generated by the cookie, about the use of the web, will be directly transmitted and filed by Google Inc (a company based in|
Third party cookies
|Acumbamail||Management of catalogs, newsletters or promotions shipments||Persistent||Third parties|
|Behavioral advertising||The main objective of the cookies of this host is: Orientation / Advertising||Persistent||Third parties|
Currently this website hosts advertisements for:
There are also cookies corresponding to the social networks that this website uses, and they have their own cookie policies.
How are cookies managed?
Since cookies are normal text files, they can be explored with most text editors or word processing programs. You can click on a cookie to open it. Below is a list of links on how to view cookies in different browsers. If you use another browser, check the information about cookies in the browser itself. If you are using a mobile phone, see the device manual for more information.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&topic=14666&ctx=topic
- Internet Explorer 8-10: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
Cookie settings for the most popular browsers
Here is how to access a specific cookie from the Chrome browser. Note: these steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking on the customization icon that appears in the upper right.
- You will see different sections, click the option Show advanced options.
- Go to Privacy, Content Settings.
- Select All cookies and site data.
- Aparecerá un listado con todas las cookies ordenadas por dominio. Para que te sea más fácil encontrar las cookies de un determinado dominio introduzca parcial o totalmente la dirección en el campo Buscar cookies.
- Tras realizar este filtro aparecerán en pantalla una o varias líneas con las cookies de la web solicitada. Ahora sólo tienes que seleccionarla y pulsar la X para proceder a su eliminación.
Para acceder a la configuración de cookies del navegador Internet Explorer sigue estos pasos (pueden variar en función de la versión del navegador):
- Ve a Herramientas, Opciones de Internet
- Haz clic en Privacidad.
- Mueve el deslizador hasta ajustar el nivel de privacidad que desees.
Para acceder a la configuración de cookies del navegador Firefox sigue estos pasos (pueden variar en función de la versión del navegador):
- Ve a Opciones o Preferencias según tu sistema operativo.
- Haz clic en Privacidad.
- En Historial elige Usar una configuración personalizada para el historial.
- Ahora verás la opción Aceptar cookies, puedes activarla o desactivarla según tus preferencias.
Para acceder a la configuración de cookies del navegador Safari para OSX sigue estos pasos (pueden variar en función de la versión del navegador):
- Ve a Preferencias, luego Privacidad.
- En este lugar verás la opción Bloquear cookies para que ajuste el tipo de bloqueo que deseas realizar.
Para acceder a la configuración de cookies del navegador Safari para iOS sigue estos pasos (pueden variar en función de la versión del navegador):
- Ve a Ajustes, luego Safari.
- Ve a Privacidad y Seguridad, verás la opción Bloquear cookies para que ajuste el tipo de bloqueo que deseas realizar.
Para acceder a la configuración de cookies del navegador para dispositivos Android sigue estos pasos (pueden variar en función de la versión del navegador):
- Ejecuta el navegador y pulsa la tecla Menú, luego Ajustes.
- Ve a Seguridad y Privacidad, verás la opción Aceptar cookies para que active o desactive la casilla.
Para acceder a la configuración de cookies del navegador para dispositivos Windows Phone sigue estos pasos (pueden variar en función de la versión del navegador):
- Abre Internet Explorer, luego Más, luego Configuración
- Ahora puedes activar o desactivar la casilla Permitir cookies.
Do Not Track
Este sitio web excluye automáticamente del seguimiento de Google Analytics a los usuarios que envíen la cabecera Do Not Track, y es compatible con la aceptación expresa de las mismas.
Si lo deseas puedes inhabilitar el seguimiento de Google Analytics mediante este complemento para el navegador ofrecido por Google
- Ni esta web ni sus representantes legales se hacen responsables ni del contenido ni de la veracidad de las políticas de privacidad que puedan tener los terceros mencionados en esta política de cookies.
- Los navegadores web son las herramientas encargadas de almacenar las cookies y desde este lugar debe efectuar su derecho a eliminación o desactivación de las mismas. Ni esta web ni sus representantes legales pueden garantizar la correcta o incorrecta manipulación de las cookies por parte de los mencionados navegadores.
- En algunos casos es necesario instalar cookies para que el navegador no olvide tu decisión de no aceptación de las mismas.
- En el caso de las cookies de Google Analytics, esta empresa almacena las cookies en servidores ubicados en Estados Unidos y se compromete a no compartirla con terceros, excepto en los casos en los que sea necesario para el funcionamiento del sistema o cuando la ley obligue a tal efecto. Según Google no guarda su dirección IP. Google Inc. es una compañía adherida al Acuerdo de Puerto Seguro que garantiza que todos los datos transferidos serán tratados con un nivel de protección acorde a la normativa europea.
- Para cualquier duda o consulta acerca de esta política de cookies no dudes en comunicarte con nosotros a través de la sección de contacto.
Revisar mis preferencias sobre cookies en este sitio
De nuevo, te recuerdo que siempre puedes revisar tus preferencias sobre la aceptación, o no, de las cookies en este sitio web, en cualquier momento.
Última Revisión: Octubre 2020.